“Kermit the Frog testifies at a Congressional committee hearing,
Washington, D.C., circa 1953, newspaper photograph high quality.”
- Responses to Exit Tickets of 1/19 (in Discord)
- Reminders about Assignments due this Thursday:
- Reading Response (30 minutes)
- Project Proposal (10 minutes)
- Interlude: Allison Parrish (watch from 1:30-6:00)
- Lecture: Tools
- Lecture: Seeing Like a Computer
- Lecture: The Dark Side of AI and the Arts
- Exit Ticket
- A note about teaching ChatGPT what you want
- ArtBreeder. Developed by CMU BCSA alum, Joel Simon. Has tools for mixing and collaging with GANs.
- Doing Your Project: Adobe InDesign and Lulu
- In the page panel menu, allow pages to shuffle.
- File – document setup – enable facing pages
- Work in the artwork layer, not the template layer.
- Masters, Grids, Guides
- Fit content to frame
- Joining text frames