- Generated books created by previous CMU Art students
- Nanogenmo books (2016)
- Toys Reimagined (2022)
- Lecture (Continued from 1/24): AI & Authorship
- ArtBreeder. Created by BCSA alum, Joel Simon, has tools for mixing and collaging with AI.
- Some suggestions for working with ChatGPT:
- A note about teaching ChatGPT what you want
- Another hint about how to jump the rails
- Creative Writing with ChatGPT (link)
- ChatGPT can browse the web, if you tell it that it can
- Work session; 1:1 meetings.
- Breaktime at 3:45pm.
- Other things of interest (below), time permitting.
- Exit Ticket
Helena Sarin has been generating some terrific virtual ceramics.
Other Things of Interest (Time Permitting)
RunwayML Custom GAN training
- RunwayML supports training a custom GAN generator with your own image collection.
Interactive Machine Learning with Teachable Machine
Google’s Teachable Machine tool allows you to train a (neural-network-based) image recognition system, in the browser, without code. (Note that its models can also be used with many coding toolkits, like p5.js.)
Some of the people contributing to the project include recent CMU architecture alumna Irene Alvarado, and undergrad Design alums, Lucas Ochoa and Gautam Bose. Gautam and and Lucas have made an absurd cereal sorter:
Here’s another project breakdown by Gautham and Lucas, on making a system that tells you when your pancakes are ready to flip:
- nVidia Maxine Eye Contact corrects your gaze
- FlawlessAI corrects your language
- EbSynth automated rotoscoping
- DAIN slow-motion interpolation and Runway’s version
- Deep Nostalgia reanimates faces in photos