Our final Exhibition will be on Thursday, April 28th in the STUDIO for Creative Inquiry, CFA-111, from 4:00-7:00pm. Our exhibition will be co-hosted with Greg Witt’s digital fabrication course.
Here is our class schedule for the remainder of the semester:
Mon April 4: Finish concept presentations. Adjourn. Individual meetings as necessary with Golan, Dan.
Wed April 6: Studio workday: Come to the Studio, plug in, hack, drink coffee.
Mon April 11: 30 minutes of “help me, class” presentations by ~5 students (TBD). Then, Studio workday.
Wed April 13: “Hard part solved” deadline; blog post describing your progress. Quick around-the-room updates; then, Studio workday.
Mon April 18: Studio workday.
Wed April 20: “Early-phase” in-class final presentations. Presenters will be selected by Golan.
Mon April 25: “Late-phase” in-class final presentations. Presenters will be selected by Golan.
Wed April 27: Studio workday. Final exhibition logistics planning. Coordination with delegates from Greg Witt’s class.
Thu April 28: Final exhibition:
- 9:00am: Unofficial Setup start time. You’re welcome to arrive early.
- 12 noon: Mandatory check-in; official Setup start time. Don’t be late.
- 3:30pm: Lose a letter grade if your project is not set up by this time.
- 4:00pm: Doors open. People arrive, eat pizza etc.
- 7:00pm: Doors close, cleanup begins.
- 8:00pm: Done. Brewskis.
Wed May 11: last day to submit documentation for all projects.