- We will meet Wednesday afternoon at 4:30 for a session about coding computer vision. This session is not required.
- Golan will be away during the week of March 22 – April 1, inclusive.
- For the beginning of class on Thursday April 4th, students should have a working test, exploratory sketch, or other working code fragment for their final project.
Large Interactive Art Lecture Notes (2013):
- Boundary Functions (1998, Scott Snibbe)
- Text Rain (1999, Camille Utterback & Romy Achituv)
- Hand from Above (2008, Chris O’Shea + video)
- Delicate Boundaries (2008) and Base8 (2011, Christine Sugrue)
- le Monde des Montaignes (2008, Camille Scherrer)
- Face Substitution (2011, Kyle McDonald and Arturo Castro)
- Sniff (2011, Karolina Sobecka & Jim George)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (2011, Robert Hodgin + video)
- The Treachery of Sanctuary (2012, Chris Milk et. al)
- Puppet Parade, Rise and Fall, Night Bright (2006 -, Theo Watson + Emily Gobeille)
- Rain Room (2013, rAndom International)
- Beyond Pages (1995, Masaki Fujihata)
- Tool’s Life (2001, Chikamori & Kunoh)
Critical Making & Tactical Media.
Resources for Vision-Based Interaction Projects