Why did I choose this project?
– Pop-up Books
What is the point of my project? – Incorporate the reader into the story by allowing them to unfold it themselves. I want interaction on each page to draw in more connection from the reader than just flipping through a picture book would.
Why do I have so little done?
– I took longer attempting responsiveness for multiple device sizes that I’d like to admit
– I’m not super speedy at illustrating all the images and animations
Concerns for the rest of work I have:
– Overall experience won’t be good enough
–> I don’t have time to compose and record music
–> It might be pretty easy just to tilt and shake to push through the story and never read it
< <<< eh >>>>
– using phone and comp like roll-it isn’t as “pop-book-esque” as my goal is
– tilt too sensitive on mobile device
– calibration to starting position for what is considered “level”